Industrial ventilation for comfort – Processes involving high air temperatures, radiant heat sources, high humidity, direct physical contact with hot objects, or strenuous physical activities can lead to heat stress or collapse. Such places include foundries, bakeries, commercial kitchens, laundries, chemical plants, and factories, workshops and warehouses in high ambient temperature areas
- We will install our own hood(s) or hoods you have purchased elsewhere, or we will procure another
manufacturer’s hood to make the complete package. This is important if your architect has specified another specific brand name.
- We will create shop plans and secure a permit for the hood system installation and walk the job through all required inspections.
- Our job and our goal is to complete your installation with the least inconvenience to you.
We can furnish hoods with or without a fire system installed.
- All of our hood systems, when bought as an installed package, include the following:
- Hood in stainless steel or galvanized.
- Grease filters (*Type I Hood).
- Grease catch pan (removable).
- A wall splatter shield in stainless steel or galvanized, as appropriate, hood-to-floor.
- Exhaust duct with fire protection as required.
- Exhaust blower.
- Replacement air (make-up) to balance exhaust, including duct work and blower.
- Roof curbs for mounting the blowers
WHOLE HOUSE-CRAWL SPACE
Ventilation is an important aspect of healthy, comfortable living. It creates a flow of air that allows the house to “breathe” and helps prevent moisture build-up year-round. This process of supplying or removing air can be done by infiltration, natural or mechanical ventilation.